Friday, January 02, 2009

W3D2

Was great. I actually ran on New Year's Day! I behaved the night before. Just wasn't in the mood to imbibe. Last night, on the other hand, was a totally different story...and I did my typical drink too much become a wreck thing and I'm pretty sure it's over with Allan. Ah well, what can you do. Onward. Anyway, the run was great. I did get a side stitch but otherwise no issues. The stats:

Max hr: 181
Avg hr: 133
In zone: 32:19
Duration: 39:50
Distance: 2.55
Calories: 239

I was the gym with Allan and he had a longer workout so I just stayed on the treadmill after I had completed the little program, hence the long time and distance.

1 comment:

Hardlynot said...

"ypical drink too much and become a wreck" - heh . . .

well, i hope everything works out the way you want it to.

julie and i did not drink on NYE either. neither of us really felt like it, but she also has a sinus infection.