Monday, January 19, 2009

W4W1


Well, I did it. Sort of. I had to stop 3/4th of the way through the second 5 minute run. I just couldn't. I had a cramp in my side and my calves were burning and it felt like forever until I was going to be over. But really, I quit somewhere between 90 -105 seconds from the end. I even prayed. feverently. I alternated between "please God" and the slightly more desperate "help God".

I did however redeem myself by picking back up and running the last 30 seconds of it. I was really tired. And hot. No more hat and mittens unless its less than 30 degrees out. It was 35 when I left. Also, no more three layers. I had to take the mittens off because my hands got so hot.

Check out how many calories I burned! Depending on how I feel, I will probably try to add a repeat run in on Sunday, since I didn't make it totally through the second 5 minute run. I really wish I had repeated Week 3 last week instead of sitting on my ass. Oh and the foot pad battery crapped out when I had 1/4 left to go so I have no idea about total distance or really speed.

Duration: 37.46
Calories: 460
Average HR: 160
Maximum HR: 193
Distance: 2.0+

1 comment:

Clare said...

Okay the chart is impressive. I think you're back! Yay!