Wednesday, January 07, 2009

W4D2

This week is definitely harder! My first running interval is always the hardest too. But, it's done. And of course it felt good in a sick kind of way. And now for the super cool part...

Sarah is doing it with me! I am going to learn guitar with her and she is going to run with me. She did W1D1 today. We just kept her speed super super slow. She enjoyed it. We'll see if she can stick it out. Once the weather is good and daylight savings time returns I think she'll be fine because we'll run on Town Lake but the treadmill is pretty boring. But it was really fun today. She was proud of herself and I'm a happy mama.

I think I am going to try to start getting up super early and doing my cardio in the morning. There is just so much to do at night - cook dinner, get homework done, etc. that once we get back in the grind of school I can envision myself not getting going until really late. So contemplating a lifestyle change here. We'll see.

Here are the stats from today. HRM couldn't keep up with my dancing heart again so another ridiculous max hr number...

Max hr: 219
Avg hr: 142
In zone: 17:45
Duration: 31:23
Distance: 2.06
Calories: 217

Today was a stellar food day too, so good all around on the health front. Now tomorrow is family bday dinner for me...ribs...cake...ah well. At least today was good. Onward.

No comments: