I did Week 1 Workout 3 today so I guess I've kind of graduated. And I celebrated by cooking. Chicken and biscuits (chicken pot pie, basically), parmesan mashed potatoes, and asparagus. And of course wine. And maybe a little brownie/cookie dessert. (and yeah, it was brownie/cookie. It was cookies baked on top of a brownie. Really.) I think I may skip the scale tomorrow morning.
So it all goes right back to eating. The exercise I'm kind of digging. But I love the cook and sorry but F cooking healthy. It's no fun! So I think...I've got to seriously work on portion size. And I can cook this stuff...but I can't eat very much of it.
I've been relatively serious about this fitness thing for a week now and the scale has gone...up. What is that? I can't be eating MORE...and I've definitely been exercising more...so what gives? I probably need to not weigh every day because I know the whole water weight thing etc., but I am full on addicted to the scale. So perhaps I just need to try to keep a good perspective on the whole thing.
Meanwhile, all the cooking was really for Allan, the not boyfriend. But that's a whole other issue. Judah, it's the guy you met way back when. I refuse to let it end for some silly reason that I probably need my therapist for.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i think you should weigh every week, not every day. the less you think about it the better, methinks. ditto to the cooking healthy food. i don't even cook unhealthy food.
Yes probably. We'll see if I can wean myself off the scale.
So I didn't work out at all yesterday! First time that has happened in a while. But today is a run, and I'll do it. Maybe the day off will end up being a good thing. I am wearing a skirt I didn't think would fit, so that's encouraging.
You're starting today, right?
Post a Comment