Tuesday, December 30, 2008

W3W1 - woo hoo!

I did it! I am SUCH a dork but I kind of got a little weepy after the first 3 minute run because I DID IT! :) This was the first time my legs hurt. Felt it in the shins and calves and wondering if I'll be sore tomorrow. It was the legs that struggled and not the heart, which really surprised me. I thought my big challenge with this whole deal would be the cardio, but so far so good.

It's a shorter duration - the intervals totaled up to something like 17 minutes, and I cooled down for longer than 5. Here are the stats:

Max hr: 181
Avg hr: 140
In Zone: 15:00
Duration: 27:10
Distance: 1.69
Calories: 183

So this one really feels like an accomplishment. I RAN (jogged, whatever) for a quarter of a mile!

No comments: